Does your business need a Web site, but ...
- You just can't find somebody reliable to build it for you? Or
- You do have a Web site, but it's old and out-of-date because you can't change it yourself (and it's too expensive to ask your Web designer to change it for you)? Or
- You're constantly thinking about building your Web site, but never get around to it because it's never the right time?
Then this could be the most important thing you could read …
I'm running a two-day Boot Camp to help you build your Web site - once and for all!
Here's what you get - in a nutshell:
Come to this Boot Camp, invest two days of your time, and you walk out with a professional Web site that you can change yourself any time in the future.
And when I say "professional", I really do mean it! This is not just a basic five-page flyer you get with some training courses. You will learn how to do basic Web pages, but also graphics, a newsletter, a blog, embedding videos, uploading PowerPoint, creating a private members-only area, credit card orders, event registrations, e-book downloads, e-book cover graphics, adding social media links, and more!
And you get this all for under $1,500!
"When Gihan told me about his Build Your Website In Two Days program, my immediate response was WOW - what a great opportunity for anyone starting their business - no more excuses not to have a website. Gihan has been my website mentor for almost a decade, he has helped me create a website that earns me a six figure passive income and I highly recommend him to you.....no more excuses....you need a website and this is the program to attend."
David Penglase, SalesCoach Central
Here's what one attendee said after attending the Boot Camp:
I must admit I was sceptical when I started, and a bit nervous about the technology. But I'm truly amazed at what I achieved in the 2 days. I had spent time gathering and writing material for the web site. But the amazing thing is that I can now manipulate my new web site - the functionality is brilliant I'm thrilled that I can finally manipulate, edit and update my own website, independent of any third party or web designer. And if I can do it, then truly anyone can.
Here are the biggest problems people have with Web sites …
Before planning this Boot Camp, I asked my network of subscribers exactly what problems they had with their Web sites.
Two common themes came up in their replies.
1. It's difficult - sometimes impossible! - to update it.
Here are some examples of what people said:
"My website is not enabled for me to work on it and in it, so I have to pay someone else to do all my changes for me no matter how small."
"Keeping it up to date, not out of date as soon as it has been revised."
"Updating it!! Or understanding the technology enough to do so simply. Updating just isn't happening as regularly as it should & there are a bunch of really vital functions we just don't use at the minute."
"The biggest problem for me is back end capability and ability to update, review, edit and change it myself."
"Not having the website set up so I can change or add information as I please."
"I have started to do some outsourcing with some admin work in my business, but I'm just not comfortable really with giving my passwords to an outsourcer, given the security issues."
"The turnaround time from idea to action is too long."
" I want a way to update it easily. At the moment all I am doing is blogging. I would also like to include video clips and refer to articles."
2. Web designers are expensive and don't understand your business.
Again there are some examples here:
"The fees charged for hosting are very good but the fees charged for all other things is exorbitant."
"When I approached a few firms to explore having something done properly, it seemed that I needed to provide so much info that it was too difficult."
"It is easy to get bamboozled by web developers who all tell you that what you have is insufficient, but that THEIR solution will be the answer."
"I've interviewed people to redo it but they either want a lot of money to do so...or they aren't listening to me."
This Boot Camp solves those problems.
First, you don't just get a Web site; you get a Web site you can manage yourself. Throughout the two days, you will be building your Web site - not me, not a graphic designer, not a Web developer. Because you're doing it, you will learn exactly how to manage it in the future.
Second, I will be there to guide you. And I won't just show you how to use the software; I'll also give you strategic advice about what to include in your Web site, and - more importantly - why to include it.
So you get the best of both worlds. You're not tied down to what a Web developer tells you to do, so you have the flexibility to build a site that suits your business. At the same time, you're not left alone without any help at all either.
(In case you're wondering, you don't need any technical knowledge to build or manage your Web site! So don't worry - I won't be turning you into an HTML, Java, PHP or other type of programmer!)
Watch this five-minute video for an overview of what we cover in the two days:
Who is this for?
This Boot Camp is ideal for you if:
- You're new in business: If you're just starting a business and you know you need a Web site, but you're still exploring your brand, markets, audiences and products, it's too early to invest much time and money in a Web site, because it might change in the blink of an eye! In this Boot Camp, you'll be able to build your site yourself (saving money) and you'll be in full control of it yourself. So it can grow as your business grows and takes shape.
- You have a Web site you can't update yourself: This is (unfortunately) a very common scenario, and many people who come to my Boot Camp do it because they're stuck with a static Web site which is expensive or even impossible to update. This Boot Camp will give you a new Web site that you can update yourself. You also do have an advantage over many people because you might be able to salvage some of the material from the old site for the new site.
- You have a Web site, but want another for a specific product (e.g. a book): Sometimes you'll think it important enough to create a new Web site specifically for selling one product or service. Use this Boot Camp to build the second Web site, so you have full control of it when marketing that product.
- You know you will need more Web sites in the future: You will build one new Web site during the Boot Camp, but of course the skills you learn will allow you to build as many more as you wish in the future.
Find out more …
This Web site will tell you everything you need to know about the Boot Camp. I've set this up in five steps:
- What's in it for you (more benefits)
- What you get in your Web site
- A bit about me and my experience in this area
- How the course runs over the two days
- How much it will cost you
If you like all this, I invite you to register for the Boot Camp. You can do that right here using our secure registration server.
If you want to skip ahead, just click the menu links at the top of the page.
Get The Special Report
I've written a special report The Seven Biggest Mistakes Business Owners Make With Their Web Site. It will help you identify and avoid the problems most business owners encounter when they're thinking about their on-line strategy.
You can get this report free, and join my mailing list at the same time. Just fill in your details here and I'll e-mail the report to you.